- 1990 Long Form in 2000 Boundaries - this data set has all of the 1990 Long Form variables normalized to the new 2010 boundaries. Allowing for easy comparable analysis between 1990 and 2010 data sets.
- Batch Site Report - allows you to easily run a 3-ring radii report around an entire database of addresses.
- 2013 Estimates / 2018 Projections - are based upon the 2010 Census and 2010 ACS files and then modeled out to the current year estimates and 5 year projections at the nation, state, county, zip code, tract, and
block group levels. Our estimates are available at three different levels: Estimates Basic which gives all of the basic variables you need (age, race, gender, income, owners vs renters), then our Estimates Professional which has the basic variables plus consumer expenditures, educational attainment and ageXrageXgender. And lastly there is our Estimates Premium which adds employment and poverty figures in addition to
- 2000 Long Form (SF3) in 2010 Boundaries - this includes all of the 2000 Long Form
variables cross-walked to the new 2010 boundaries. Allowing for easy apples-to-apples comparisons
between 2000 and 2010 data sets.
- 2011 American Community Survey - containing Income, Employment, Educational Attainment, Housing Value, etc is now available in the new 2011 boundaries. The ACS replaces the Long Form (SF3)which the US Census Bureau is no longer collecting.
- Summary File 1 (SF1) 2010 in 2000 Boundaries allows you to compare the 2010 Summary File 1 numbers to the 2000 census data (and the data normalized to the 2000 boundaries). This includes Total Population, Race, Age, Gender etc.
- 2010 Census – Comprised of Redistricting and Summary File 1. They provide counts of the total population, race, ethnicity, age, family structure and housing units for each of the new 2010 geographic areas. These products also include all of the boundary files for these geographies.
- 2013 Block Estimates – the 2013 population and housing estimates at the Block Level, the Census Bureau's smallest geography.
- GeocodeDVD - Improved address matching with the latest TIGER/Line® Shapefiles and the ability to map the addresses on a built-in map viewer.
GeoLytics is an industry leader, providing demographic data,
census demographics, market research data,
and geocoding for social researchers and business marketing since 1996.
Our easy-to-use software comes with built-in mapping capabilities that create thematic maps for instant spatial display of
your demographic information. Business and marketing personnel
use GeoLytics data for target marketing, customer profiling,
and business site selection. More than 4,000 libraries, universities, and
government agencies trust GeoLytics for our population estimates,
and GIS data.
Subscribe to our RSS feed and stay current on the latest GeoLytics news, products, and services.