We have custom-tailored demographic products with all of the data you will need to analyze your specific city. Our data includes variables such as population, race, educational attainment, income, employment, housing values, vehicle ownership, consumer spending, etc. Our data is broken down to the city, county, zip code, tract, block group, block, town and MSA level, we even have the whole state and the whole nation. We have decades of census data (1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, and even 2010 and the new annual American Community Survey (ACS)). We offer current year Estimates and 5-year Projections for zip codes, counties, block groups and tracts so we agglomerate them into the city areas. We also have business data at the county and zip code levels.
To order data specifically for your city you can either get the product that will cover your whole state. This allows for easy comparison between your city and its suburbs or neighboring cities. But, if you really just want data for your city we are always happy to run a custom report for as little as $150 (or more depending upon how much data and the number of geographies needed). If instead of the city you want MSA, PMSA, CMSA or SMSA data we can also run that - sometimes though you may require 2 or more states to cover your area so call us before ordering a single state version.
To order the whole state, select the category below and it will open up a window with all of the products in that category or if you know the specific product you want you can go directly to that product by clicking on the pull-down links from the Product Groups listed in the left hand column. Then when you select the specific product that you are interested in there will be tabs across the top of the page. The main tab is the Features that will tell you all about the product and what it does. The pricing will be under the Order tab. We have specific pricing for just a single state. If you don´t want all of the data but really just want us to run a custom report to answer a specific question about the demographics of your state - call us at 800-577-6717 and we would be happy to answer your questions and talk through your needs.
To order data for just your county call us at 800-577-6717 and we will walk you through making the selections for your custom report for just your county.
- Census 2010 Products
- this is the newest census and is comprised of the Redistricting and Short form data sets.
- American Community Survey (ACS)
- this data set is released every year and replaces the Long Form (SF3). It has vital demographics like employment, income, poverty, educational attainment, housing value, etc. It includes three data sets: 1 year estimates, 3 year estimates and 5 year estimates, all in the one product.
- Market Segmentation
- this product will help you analyze where in a county to locate a new store or where to find new customers just like your existing ones.
- these products are is ideally suited for users who need to know where to market, where to expand, and how to allocate resources. The four pieces of these products include the Estimates, 5-year Projections, Consumer Expenditures, and Profiles.
- Census 2000 Products
- all the Long Form (SF3), Short Form (SF1), and Redistricting data for the 2000 Census. Available at geography levels including block, block group, census tract, ZCTA (zip code), MCD, MSA, and more.
- Normalized Data
- as geographic boundaries change over time, our normalized data product line adjusts for these changes to allow for apples-to-apples comparisons of census data from 1970, 1980, 1990 and 2000 to the 2000 or coming soon the 2010 census.
- CensusCD 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990
- historic census data in its original boundaries from the 1960, 1970, 1980, and 1990 US censuses.
- Business Packages
- business software packages designed for marketing and customer profiling with site location ring analysis, demographic estimates and projects, geocoding, and other data products and reports.
- Geocoding & TelcoCD
- our geocoding and site report product line lets users look up U.S. street addresses or latitude/longitude, and append demographic information to those locations.
- Custom Reports
- custom designed solutions for your datasets and your research questions. We can use our analytical tools to manipulate data extracted from our products to better suit your particular needs, as well create new datasets that cannot be done with our products alone.
- Special Datasets
- geocoding services, custom built datasets, and database compression are just some of the special data processing services that we can provide.
- Register for FREE Census 2000 Data and download data directly into your PC quickly and easily.
- Test-Drive all of our Online Demographic Data including current year estimates and 5-year projections, as well as historic censuses.
For more information and a discussion of the different types of Demographic Data and Geographies available, please click here.